Saturday, April 4, 2009

Artfire....

I opened an Artfire store in January, but really haven't done a lot in there yet. I was able to get a $7/month membership and thought I would give it about 3 months. I was looking at my store, my slim store with only 3 items listed, and was debating if I should close up shop. But as I thought about it, I really haven't given the store a chance. I spend so much time on Etsy, that maybe I should give more time to Artfire. Unfortunately, I only have so many items to list and Etsy does not allow you to sell the same item on other sites. So, do I split my items between 2 shops, or do I "put all my eggs in one basket"? Although, if I branch out from jewelry it would work out that one shop could be jewelry and the other shop could be whatever I branch out into.

I've decided to give it more time......more of my time and a more time to really establish my shop.

Check out both my shops....

http://www.angiesdesignshop.etsy.com/

http://www.angiesdesignshop.artfire.com/

Until next time.....get inspired, be creative......

No comments:

Post a Comment