Friday, January 1, 2010

New quote to start the New Year

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning" - J.B. Priestly

Well, it's not just the start of a new day, but a new month, and better yet, a new year! I am so excited for the possibilities that 2010 hold, the dreams that may come true, the accomplishments that will be made. We must not forget the past, but instead learn what we can from it and use it in our present and future. I have learned a lot in 2009 and cannot help but sit here with a huge grin on my face at the thought of what I can do with that in 2010. I was pushed far outside of my comfort zone - at work and in starting my online shop (www.AngiesDesignShop.Etsy.com). I look forward to building on that in 2010 and welcome new challenges.

What will you do in 2010?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way you do!! I'm excited with a new year and the hope, the possibilities it brings! Here's to a wonderful, meaningful, expanding (not weight!) new year!

    ReplyDelete