Saturday, January 9, 2010

Productive Saturday

Sorry this is going to be a short post, but today turned out to be a rather productive day....

  • Hung out in the forums on Etsy
  • Replaced 2 tires on my car
  • Made a new necklace (pictures to come)
  • Did a little shopping
  • Did a couple loads of laundry
  • Designed a new banner for my Etsy Store

New quote that I posted today in the Etsy forum: "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort" - Franklin D Roosevelt

I'll post pictures tomorrow of my new creations. Until then, have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see! We're trying for a 'day of rest' on weekends, so yesterday was my 'errand' day - today should be sewing day. Hopeful to have some finished projects to post pics too.

    ReplyDelete