Saturday, January 10, 2009

2 New Bracelets



I listed 2 new bracelets in my Etsy store. The first is the same as the pewter and Swarovski pearl bracelet already listed, but is made with Fancy Jasper beads. I love the different colors in the fancy jasper, it allows the bracelet to be worn with almost any outfit.







The second bracelet is made with Swarovski Light Colorado Topaz links and sterling silver spiral tubes. I love how the spiral tubes give this simple, yet stunning bracelet a bit of a "twist".




I never realized how much I would learn about photography from listing jewelry!! I have played around with my digital camera and keep finding better ways to take pictures. It's amazing!

I will be listing more items throughout the weekend, so check back often!

2 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is lovely! Isn't it fun playing around with the camera? I really enjoy taking all the pictures for my website. Just another form of creativity :)

    MGM

    ReplyDelete