Saturday, January 10, 2009

Plans for today

Well, over the last week I've been spending a lot of time in the forums on Etsy, twitter, and here in the blogs, so I think today I will focus on creating new items. I wasn't sure how many items to keep in my store at one time, but after reading different posts, I need to bulk up my listings. I currently have 12 items in my store and by the end of the weekend, hopefully I'll have 20-25 listed. Does anyone else seem to get writer's block though when it comes time to write a description? I try to make each description different, well besides the materials used, but regarding the adjectives. I just don't want to sound repetitive "Stunning....Beautiful.....Classy.....Eye Catching....".




It looks like it will be snowing all day today, which makes it a perfect day to stay in! I should also spend time playing with our puppy - he's been a bit bored lately. Poor guy will rest his chin on the couch cushion next to me, saying with his eyes "Won't you play with me?"


Check my store often for new listings this weekend!
www.AngiesDesignShop.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. You have great work, I will defentally be back to your shop to purchase after I get my move settled out!!

    Keep up the great work you are very creative.

    ReplyDelete