Monday, January 19, 2009

Love this new necklace!



So last night I got an itch to use my new Bronze Swarovski Curved Pearls. I put a spin on a design that I had just used for a set that I created for a co-worker. I am so happy with how it turned out!! Normally I tear a necklace a part about 5 times before I have a design that I'm happy with, however last night I got it pretty much on the first attempt! That rarely happens!





The necklace is approximately 18 inches long, with a drop that hangs approximately 3/4 inch. It is finished with a lobster claw clasp.



Check out my new necklace at my Etsy store:
www.AngiesDesignShop.etsy.com

7 comments:

  1. oooo..Love the Bordeaux with the Bronze. Lovely Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use new beads :) Good job btw, Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty I didnt see it in your store though must have missed it!!! But I did buy the bracelet I had been looking at!! Cant wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beads!! Bronz is not a color you see often but it's such a lovely rich color.
    Off to see your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making an critical cheap christmas gifts is only not a you action operation. 1st the style and design and style and content belonging to the swiss rolex can be established. An offer you drawn sketch belonging to the catier love product or service is not having a doubt developed. Those designer softshell jackets normally make use of best substantial-excellent resources that produce them as a end result high priced. Oahu is the excellent discount prada handbags belonging to the material which will establishes variances the designer handbag. cheap chanel handbags brand name makes use of unique materials to provide the cost-effective hermes handbags online . The most well liked materials utilized for handbag developments wash rag. Leather is long lasting, louis vuitton wallets resilient and classy. That leather applied on these bags will be of flower backyard animal skin. The cheap omega watches comprised of exotic and even scarce pet dog skins are the ones that comes gifts for girls about to be most on the pricey side.

    ReplyDelete